[ovirt-users] yaml cloud-init custom scripts

Shahar Havivi shaharh at redhat.com
Sun Jun 1 18:00:44 UTC 2014

On 01.06.14 11:20, Omer Frenkel wrote:

> [...]
First look at the mounted content as Omer suggested and take a look if the YAML
output as you expected.
You can also try to set the data that is written in the "custom script"
commit:
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine.git;a=commit;h=d46ebd8712f369b924e199b82197e59568a686ff
see if adding this content is working for your setup:
write_files:
-   content: |
        # some file content
    path: /root/myfile

This sample was tested and worked under RHEL 6 and Fedora 19.
Please note that you need to add a tab/4 spaces as shown above.

What OS and what version of cloud-init you are using?