[ovirt-users] Nova- oVirt Driver : Adding NIC to VM

Udaya Kiran P ukiran770 at yahoo.in
Tue Jun 17 11:51:26 UTC 2014

Hi Moti,

Few more thoughts..

1) Can I bypass the ovirt-neutron driver,  to make ovirt to add NIC only within it and not going to OpenStack - as to avoid port already exists error?

2) Delete the port created  by OpenStack, in my driver code and recreate same via oVirt by allow it to be created through oVirt?

Please suggest your inputs.

Thanks much.

Regards,
Udaya Kiran