[ovirt-users] Ip spoofing

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:52:51 UTC 2014

Hi Den,

Thanks for the updates...but still the user can spoof the another ip
address by manually edit the ifcfg-eth0:0 file....

Like if i assign the 10.0.0.5 ip address to one VM through cloud-int...once
the VM bootup user can login to VM and create another virtual ethernet
device and add another ip address 10.0.0.6 to this VM....

I want in anyhow the user can not spoof the ip address....either they can
edit but the new ip address can not boot up(should not active)...

Thanks,
Punit