[ovirt-users] Disk's locked of VM

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 15:03:15 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Try this:
psql -d engine -U engine .

This is assuming you're using password authentication.
If you aren't please send me your pg_hba.conf settings and we'll go forward from there:

Fedora,RHEL 	/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf
Debian 	/etc/postgresql/*/main/pg_hba.conf
Gentoo 	/etc/postgresql-*/pg_hba.conf