[Users] How to get status of async operation via Java SDK

Eric Bollengier eric at baculasystems.com
Tue Mar 4 10:29:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

>From what I see in my tests, deleting a snapshot can take up to few
minutes (my test platform is not really a heavy production system, but
my VMs are powered off all the time, so I have hard time to know why the
KVM Host is having a huge CPU consumption for this operation).

So, I would like to know when the delete is actually done, and if the
status is OK. I have pieces of information about a CorrelationId, I can
read Events, but it's not really clear how to query the status of my
operation, the Response object provides only a "Type", and the
documentation is oriented on creation.

Documentation or some examples would be welcome.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Eric