[Users] building engine, facing issues.

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 18:43:32 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I do not quite understand where the failure is.

The current document is [1].

Usually all you need in order to build rpms is:

$ git clone git://gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-engine
$ cd ovirt-engine
$ make dist
$ rpmbuild -D "ovirt_build_minimal 1" -tb <tarball>

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Engine_Development_Environment