[ovirt-users] oVirt China User Group?

适兕 lijiangsheng1 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 05:44:39 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm writing to the list in reference to helping setting up a user group in
China.

As the oVirt community develops rapidly, there is a growing number of users
from China who have deployed oVirt, even in their production environment.
However, there is hardly voice/feedback from these users.

For better spreading oVirt in China, and to help more Chinese users get
into touch with the whole oVirt community, I am going to help setting up a
oVirt user group in China.

Things that the user group might help:
  0. translating articles, discussions, case studies on the oVirt website
  1. organizing online(irc, mailing list) and offline discussions about
oVirt
  2. volunteering in test week
  3. bug fixing
  4. developing features related to localization

By the way, when translating articles, should we setup a new individual
website or just do the l10n work on http://www.ovirt.org? If the former,
should we keep the look and feel the same with the oVirt website?

--
独立之思想,自由之精神。
                        --陈寅恪