[ovirt-users] How to have this information?

Meital Bourvine mbourvin at redhat.com
Mon May 5 08:38:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

You can get the information via snmp - here you can find some useful OIDs [1].

If I were you, I would have considered monitoring the VMs with zenoss [2] (which uses snmp and already has all relevant OIDs).
It has a python api, so for creating the web page - I would have probably use django [3] with zenoss' python api.

With that being said, there might be a way that I'm not aware about to get this information from ovirt.

[1] http://kaivanov.blogspot.co.il/2012/02/linux-snmp-oids-for-cpumemory-and-disk.html
[2] http://www.zenoss.com/
[3] https://www.djangoproject.com/‎