[ovirt-users] gluster performance oVirt 3.4

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:09:46 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Tobias Honacker <tobias at honacker.info>wrote:

> I've got the same issue using the same versions as Korsaks, using CentOS
> 6.5, too.
> I could launch vms with gluster block backend driver using the standard
> package of libvirt from centos repo.
> but ovirt does not run the VM with the qemu GFAPI integration, the path
> of the disk using the fuse mount.
>
> [snip]

> or am i wrong?

This same question asked many times latest months.
If you search through archives we remained here:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-April/023825.html

BTW, Itamar, are there any bug trackers for this still remaining problems
with live migration?
Could we put anything on the wiki? If so, where, so that I can fill this up?

Gianluca