[ovirt-users] gluster performance oVirt 3.4

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Tue May 13 01:28:47 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I recently tested with F20 hosts and virt pkgs from the fedora-virt-preview
repo, and the libgfapi support remained disabled.

The changelog for libvirt 1.2.2 mentions a gluster/qemu/snapshot fix, I'd
hoped this would do the trick, but I couldn't figure out how to re-enable
libgfapi to test it...

Jason