[ovirt-users] My presentation and first question - RAM limit 64000MB

Fagner Patricio fagner.patricio at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:07:37 UTC 2014

Hello Everybody

My name is Fagner Patrício and i am new in the list, I am from Brazil and I
am a network admin of a public institution of my state.

I have a first question, a few months ago i installed a oVirt enviroment
and so far so good, but last week we received a big data application with
big RAM needs, about 96GB. So i created a virtual machine with this RAM
configuration, but when a start, it report a error, that my limit o RAM per
machine is between 1024MB and 64000MB.

How can i change this limits?

My oVirt is version 3.3 of compatibility.

--
Fagner Patrício
João Pessoa - PB