[ovirt-users] Removing VM disk issue

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Thu May 15 09:52:22 UTC 2014

Hi Neil,

I have been looking at your logs but it seems that there is no
indication of any operation being done on this specific disk.
I also see that there are no running tasks in VDSM, so the disk should
not be locked.

If you have any older engine logs please send them so we can investigate
the problem more better.

What is the engine version you are running?

If you want to unlock the disk, you can run this query in your postgres:
UPDATE images set imagestatus = 1 where image_guid = (SELECT image_guid
from all_disks where disk_alias = 'proxy02_Disk0' and vm_names ='proxy02');

regards,
Maor