[ovirt-users] workflow node installation

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Mon May 19 10:11:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I don't know if I'm doing things wrong but the workflow for node
installation is a bit cumbersome for me.

The things I have to do to get a node up in ovirt engine:

- install node image from pxe
- approve node
- put node into maintenance mode (storage not available)
- Setup Host Networks
- Sync network (otherwise I cannot save the network changes)
- Setup Host Networks again
- Save Network setup
- activate node

And this I have to do for every node. It could save me some time if I
could setup the networks on approval or engine puts it directly into
maintenance mode without the sync requirement.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
Netbulae B.V.