[ovirt-users] help, manager hard drive died (3.3.4)

David Smith dsmith at mypchelp.com
Thu May 22 22:17:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Bob,

I had already gone through this path once early in my ovirt lifetime and
didn't get it working, I was able to make it happen this time. Thanks.
I was hoping for some other method, but this will work, it's going to be
slow-going to get everything online this way since we have to re-import
everything which essentially copies it all.
And with only 1 export domain allowed at a time, and 3 nfs machines, i'm
going to have to do them in sequence.. urgghhh