[ovirt-users] Can HA Agent control NFS Mount?

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon May 26 06:38:10 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Great to have your feedback guys!

So just to clarify some of the issues you mentioned;

Hosted engine wasn't designed for a 'single node' use case, as we do
want it to be highly available. This is why it's being restarted
elsewhere or even on the same server if no better alternative.

Having said that, it is possible to set global maintenance mode
as a first step (in the UI: right click engine vm and choose ha-maintenance).
Then you can ssh into the engine vm and init 0.

After a short while, the qemu process should gracefully end and release
its sanlock lease as well as any other resource, which means you can
reboot your hypervisor peacefully.

Doron