[ovirt-users] Removing VM disk issue

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Mon May 26 08:07:32 UTC 2014

On 05/19/2014 05:57 PM, Neil wrote:
> Hi Maor,
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of older logs, but can
> confirm that the VM has been shutdown for about 3 months so there
> really shouldn't be any tasks running.
>
> My version is ovirt-engine-3.3.3-2.el6.noarch
>
> I presume running the command won't have any affect on any other VM's
> so it should be safe to do this?
hi Neil,

The command should not affect other VMs (Make sure to run the command
with "vm_names ='proxy02'").

Just to be sure use SELECT before running the command to check that only
one image is returned:
SELECT * FROM images where image_guid = (SELECT image_guid from
all_disks where disk_alias = 'proxy02_Disk0' and vm_names ='proxy02');