[ovirt-users] hosted-engine configure startup time allowance?

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Wed May 28 06:52:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was just wondering if it's possible to configure the startup-time
allowance of the hosted-engine? I seem to sometime have this issue
where my hosted-engine would start automatically but it would be sent
a reboot signal 30 seconds before the engine has time to startup. This
is because it fails the 'liveliness check', just before it reboots the
engine status would be set to up but as the reboot signal was already
sent the VM will reboot and then startup on another host.

This then goes into a loop, until I do a global maintenance, manual
bootup and then maintenance mode none.

Thanks,
Andrew.