[ovirt-users] Server 2012 R2 no drive found

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 17:12:46 UTC 2014

Hi Gianluca,

Quite correct on all counts,  it was migrated from dreyou 3.1 and it was a
new vm created in 3.4, so there could be inconsistencies from the upgrade
but I've got no idea where to even start in trying to find them. I'll
verify all the packages have been upgraded tomorrow and check from there.

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards.

Neil Wilson