[ovirt-users] How do i use local storage of hosts with ovirt?

Grant Tailor therealwebguru at gmail.com
Thu May 29 02:08:21 UTC 2014

This is for a private cloud and no thanks..i am okay with my local
storage..have the local storage in RAID 1 and have a dedicated backup
server with bacula doing continuous backup.
Having a network storage complicates things, and i dont want it..at least
not now...maybe in 3 years i may want it but not now for what i am doing.

So anyone willing to help with how to setup hosts to use local storage?

Thanks