[ovirt-users] vm boots on gpxe instead of hardisk

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri May 30 16:40:52 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I created a vm from a glance fetched template and this vm always run
into gpxe priority while it is ordered by harddisk in priority. When I
run it once, hard disk is unvailaible because the default disk is no
bootable. When making it bootable, it becomes ungreyed and harddisk is
is priority  but the vm continue to boot to the gpxe. I have to manually
select cdrom or pxe in first boot, save, then move again hardidsk at the
first place and that time the vm boot on hard disk.

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle exploitation et maintenance