[ovirt-users] [RFI] oVirt 3.6 Planning

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Mon Nov 3 10:39:29 EST 2014

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 03:17:39PM +0300, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 09/12/2014 03:22 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> >With oVirt 3.5 nearing GA, time to ask for "what do you want to see in
> >oVirt 3.6"?
> >

> Even the short list of items mentions so far are big features we would need
> to do justice with.
> this means probably a slightly longer cycle than the 6 months we currently
> do.

We're not so good in keeping up with deadlines - our recent 3.5 version
slipped for 2.5 months past the original plan. With longer cycles, this
is even harder to control.

Can we instead break the "heavier" features to smaller phases, that are
easier to maintain, and deliver the complete feature in 3.7?