[ovirt-users] Integration of ovirt-engine GUI with the CLI

Nikita Kodkani nikita.kodkani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 02:46:36 UTC 2014

I got the use case of ovirt.js. But I don't think so it can be used in my
case. I have to instead use CGI/php. My aim is to run the command from the
rhevm manager bash prompt with dynamic attributes and then returns the
success/failure result.

E.g `rhevmcommand -lrt -p password `

Rhevmcommand is written in bash script, which internally calls REST api
using curl.

Password is similar that of rhevm manager database.

Now I want something like
<snip>
Var result=`rhevmcommand -lrt`
<> in HTML/java/...web UI.