[ovirt-users] oVirt-shell command to move a disk

Michael Pasternak mishka8520 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 14:01:07 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,
In oVit you can find /Disks under several locations
/api/disks/api/vms/{vm:id}/disks/api/templates/{template:id}/disks/api/vms/{vm:id}/snapshots/{snapshot:id}/disks
to move disk to a different domain, you have to use first one,e.g disk with no context [1], on ovirt-shell language it will look like [2].

[1] /disks/{disk:id}/move[2] action disk {disk:id} move -- storagedomain-name|--storagedomain-id [--action-async true] ...(use help/auto-completion to see command details/verbs)