[ovirt-users] [OT] A little of oVirt in my i9100 Beanstalk 4.4.4 ROM...

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:41:55 UTC 2014

... as I used an Ubuntu 14.04.1 VM on oVirt 3.5 rc3 infra as the base to
build Android Kitkat based Beanstalk ROM for Samsung S2 (i9100):
https://plus.google.com/photos/105661760401324958761/albums/6066428555734640209/6066428563865143026?sqi=100747787663162487946&sqsi=2e74c40e-1219-403a-bef8-4463a8460900

BeanStalk-4.4.4065-20141004-i9100.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvV0pILWNNUWNkSU0/view?usp=sharing
MD5SUM: b3f69a53eac6788dd364c37202826840

It was also an opportunity to successfully test on iSCSI storage domain the
online disk/fs resize feature for a running VM as 100Gb of disk space were
needed and only 50Gb were initially provisioned ;-)

NOTE: I had to repartition my internal sd card because neither pa- gapps
mini nor micro would have fit in default 512Mb. I followed link below
(valid only for 16Gb i9100 models) using pit file that splits in
1Gb/6Gb/remaining
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/development-derivatives/mod-partition-internal-memory-app-t2538947

As seen in other links' disclaimer
#include <https://plus.google.com/s/%23include>
/*
* Your warranty is now not void.
*
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* black cats on your way ahead, divorces.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features
* included in this ROM before flashing it!
*/

Have a nice Sunday !

Gianluca