[ovirt-users] [OT] A little of oVirt in my i9100 Beanstalk 4.4.4 ROM...
gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:41:55 UTC 2014
... as I used an Ubuntu 14.04.1 VM on oVirt 3.5 rc3 infra as the base to
build Android Kitkat based Beanstalk ROM for Samsung S2 (i9100):
It was also an opportunity to successfully test on iSCSI storage domain the
online disk/fs resize feature for a running VM as 100Gb of disk space were
needed and only 50Gb were initially provisioned ;-)
NOTE: I had to repartition my internal sd card because neither pa- gapps
mini nor micro would have fit in default 512Mb. I followed link below
(valid only for 16Gb i9100 models) using pit file that splits in
As seen in other links' disclaimer
* Your warranty is now not void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* black cats on your way ahead, divorces.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features
* included in this ROM before flashing it!
Have a nice Sunday !
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users