[ovirt-users] Create new Disk on 3.5 realese

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Mon Oct 20 14:01:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

It appears there is no default disk profile created on upgrade, I think someone
has already reported this as an issue. But in the mean time you can create a
disk profile by doing the following:

Go to the Storage main tab, select your data domain. In the sub tabs there
should be a disk profiles sub tab. Create a new disk profile.

Once you have done that the disk profile drop down that is empty right now
should have the one you created in it, and you should be able to create disks
like before.