[ovirt-users] importing a qcow2 disk into ovirt 3.5?

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at aasteel.com
Tue Oct 21 22:34:43 UTC 2014

Just try throwing ideas out there... I actually use virtualbox tools to convert all my disks...
VBoxManage clonehd

Once converted to a raw image I use KVM to import to my storage and than v2v to import it to oVirt.
I have a small script I wrote that does this automatically for me....
I have converted .vdi, .vmdk, .qcow2, etc.... It has never fail me...

Sent from iPhone