[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 & NAT

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Sat Oct 25 15:02:59 UTC 2014

Hmmm, this is becoming difficult ..

I have added into the engine the custom hook and understand how that will work.  The issue is how can a single NIC use two different bridges ?  Example with OVS would be that one requires:

em1 -+ ovirtmgmt (bridge) -> management IP (public)
     + ovs       (bridge) -> firewall IP (public)

                                + vlan 1
                                + vlan 2

this works fine when using OVS and KVM, without oVirt, so there must be a way to hook the two together without a Neutron appliance.

Any thoughts ? Thanks, Phil.