[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 & NAT

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Oct 27 10:41:56 UTC 2014

Hi Antoni:

Yes, prior to the reboot it did work okay.  This is how it should look I believe:

    Bridge "ovirtmgmt"
        Port "mgmt0"
            Interface "mgmt0"
                type: internal
        Port "ovsbr0"
            Interface "ovsbr0"
                type: internal

So the bridge would be defined by oVirt then I guess with a custom hook that would then be added to the OVS stack ?

Thanks, Phil