[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 & NAT

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Oct 27 17:16:05 UTC 2014

How does one add multiple custom properties ? tried:

engine-config -s CustomDeviceProperties='{type=interface;prop={vlan=^[a-zA-Z0-9_ ---]+$}}{type=interface;prop={bridge=^[a-zA-Z0-9_ ---]+$}}'

but ended up with one call vlan and the other prop :) If can add vlan and bridge then should be able to use a vNIC profile for adding an interface directly to OVS using a custom hook.

Thanks, Phil