[ovirt-users] Proposing fix for EL6 m2crypto memory leak

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Fri Oct 31 08:45:44 UTC 2014

On 30/10/14 23:49, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 10/28/2014 05:23 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:

>>> Well I doubt EL6 support will be dropped from ovirt, as downstream
>>> still requires it to work on EL6 in the future, EL6 is still in
>>> production phase.
>>
>> It won't happen in ovirt-3.6, but support for el6 would be dropped at
>
> actually:
> http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-September/027421.html

interesting

what about engine side? when will support get dropped there?
This is very important because it most likely requires to install a new
server with el7 and recover engine db there, which needs some planning.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen