[ovirt-users] qemu overhead memory ovirt

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:51:45 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Punit Dambiwal <hypunit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sven,
>
> Thanks...is there any guide or link for the optimization of the ovirt host
> for best performance and stability ??
>
> Thanks,
> Punit

I don't remember any particular doc regarding it, it could be nice to have
something related to it added to the great doc we now have on oVirt:
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Administration_Guide

oVirt already runs some optimizations/configurations by itself, but if your
hosts are based on CentOS/Red Hat 6.x I think you could also refer to these
docs
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Virtualization_Host_Configuration_and_Guest_Installation_Guide/index.html

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Virtualization_Tuning_and_Optimization_Guide/index.html

and put questions and write answers here, if you find something useful not
already covered in oVirt semi-automatic setup

Gianluca