[ovirt-users] How to do Simulation of huge ovirt setup

Liran Zelkha liran.zelkha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 21:37:11 UTC 2014

Hi

This is the correct forum, and you according to the problem description you
should use VDSM_Fake.
Your problem is that when you install a host from API, it tries to connect
via SSL and install the agent. You need to update your VDC_OPTION table.

   1. Shut down the ovirt process
   2. Run psql on your postgres machine and run the following command:

update vdc_options set option_value='false' where option_name='InstallVds';
update vdc_options set option_value='false' where
option_name='EncryptHostCommunication';

You should be able to connect to the hosts now.