[ovirt-users] Move ovirt-engine to a new server

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 06:23:08 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

What guide are you following? You should be able to do this with
engine-backup, see [1]. That said, your problems above seem to be
caused by some postgres-specific issues, which might not be solved
by simply using engine-backup. I suggest that you try and report if
you still have problems. Good luck!

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Ovirt-engine-backup
--
Didi