[ovirt-users] Moving hosted-engine NFS storage

Groten, Ryan Ryan.Groten at stantec.com
Tue Sep 16 15:59:54 UTC 2014

I'm planning on moving my hosted-engine storage from one NFS server to another shortly.  I was thinking it would be relatively simple:

1.       Stop hosted-engine

2.       Copy existing share to new nfs share

3.       Edit /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/hosted-engine.conf and change storage to the new address

4.       Restart hosted-engine services on hosts

5.       Restart hosted-engine

However online reading says that this won't work because the storage domain info is stored in different places.  Is there a procedure or anything for how to do this?

Thanks,
Ryan