[ovirt-users] gluster export

Bill Dossett Bill.Dossett at pb.com
Wed Apr 8 21:32:21 EDT 2015

Hi,

Kind of a stupid question, but I couldn’t figure it out today.

I setup a gluster cluster with ovirt-engine.  Created the volume with a couple of bricks in a replicating cluster.

I will eventually be using some of this anyway with ovirt Vms, but also interested in using the glusterfs and cifs and nfs and hopefull iSCSI block to other devices…  but I could find out what the export of the glusterfs   server:/path   was.  Is this something I have to setup in addition to the gluster cluster.  I thought I had read something that you need to set it up, but then couldn’t find it with all the different documents and windows I had open and it was late.  So hoping someone can point me in the right direction for this.

Thank you.

Bill