[ovirt-users] gluster export

Patrick Russell patrick_russell at volusion.com
Thu Apr 9 02:13:52 UTC 2015

Hi BIll,
You do need to create the export. Here are the steps we noted from our build. I’ll try and find where we got some of the build ideas from.

mkdir -p /gluster/{data,engine,meta,xport}/brick ; mkdir /mnt/lock

for i in data engine meta xport ; do gluster volume create ${i} replica 3 hostname:/gluster/${i}/brick hostname:/gluster/${i}/brick hostname:/gluster/${i}/brick ; done

gluster volume status

for i in data engine meta xport ; do gluster volume set ${i} group virt ; done
for i in data engine meta xport ; do gluster volume set ${i} storage.owner-uid 36 ; gluster volume set ${i} storage.owner-gid 36 ; done
for i in data engine meta xport ; do gluster volume start ${i} ; done

-Patrick