[ovirt-users] ovirt+gluster+NFS : storage hicups

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Fri Aug 7 07:05:29 UTC 2015

Le 07/08/2015 02:17, Donny Davis a écrit :
> I have the same setup, and my only issue is at the switch level with
> CTDB. The IP does failover, however until I issue a ping from the
> interface ctdb is connected to, the storage will not connect.
>
> If i go to the host with the CTDB vip, and issue a ping from the
> interface ctdb is on, everything works as described.

I know the problem you're describing, as we faced it in a completely
different context. But I'm not sure it's oVirt specific.
In our case, what was worse was that our bonding induced similar issues
when switching (mode 1), and our arp cache was too long. (do YOU have
bondig also?)
We're still in the process of correcting that, but as I said, it is in a
different datacenter, so not related to this thread.

--
Nicolas ECARNOT