[ovirt-users] iSCSI question... LUNS->Targets balnk

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Sun Aug 16 12:24:54 UTC 2015

Hi Alan,

basically, it could be that your ACL in your iSCSI server might be configured without the Initiator IQN of your Host.
do you have any access to your iSCSI server?
also, can u try to connect to the iSCSI server directly from your Host and see if it works:

1) First discover the targets:
 iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p {scsi_server_ip},{port}

2) Try to log out from the target you were trying to login before:
Example:
  iscsiadm -m node -u -T {iqn.2015-07.com.target_name.redhat}:{port} -p {scsi_server_ip},{port} -u

3) list your files at /sys/block

4) logging in to the target:
   iscsiadm -m node -T {iqn.2015-07.com.target_name.redhat}:{port} -p {scsi_server_ip},{port} -l

5) list again all your files at /sys/block, and check if there were new added block devices.

Regards,
Maor