[ovirt-users] Cannot add Posix Storage

Steve Kilduff kilduff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:27:26 UTC 2015

Same on centos6 trying to use a bind mount:

Thread-5189::ERROR::2015-08-25
15:22:26,318::hsm::2379::Storage.HSM::(connectStorageServer) Could not
connect to storageServer
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/hsm.py", line 2376, in connectStorageServer
    conObj.connect()
  File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/storageServer.py", line 220, in connect
    self.getMountObj().getRecord().fs_file)
  File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/mount.py", line 271, in getRecord
    (self.fs_spec, self.fs_file))
OSError: [Errno 2] Mount of `/data/test` at
`/rhev/data-center/mnt/_data_test_` does not exist

And the mount gets mounted on the OS:

/data/test on /rhev/data-center/mnt/_data_test_ type none (rw,bind)

Mount options are:

Cheers,
Steve