[ovirt-users] SSH error while adding host

RASTELLI Alessandro alessandro.rastelli at skytv.it
Mon Feb 2 08:59:51 UTC 2015

Hi,
I've managed to fix this un-commenting the lines "baseurl" in the repo.
Now the node has been imported, but in the engine log I see:

2015-02-02 09:57:57,780 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterSyncJob] (DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-60) Error while refreshing Gluster lightweight data of cluster gluster-mi!: org.ovirt.engine.core.common.errors.VdcBLLException: VdcBLLException: java.lang.NullPointerException (Failed with error ENGINE and code 5001)
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.VdsHandler.handleVdsResult(VdsHandler.java:117) [bll.jar:]
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.VDSBrokerFrontendImpl.RunVdsCommand(VDSBrokerFrontendImpl.java:33) [bll.jar:]
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterJob.runVdsCommand(GlusterJob.java:65) [bll.jar:]
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterSyncJob.fetchVolumes(GlusterSyncJob.java:406) [bll.jar:]
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterSyncJob.fetchVolumes(GlusterSyncJob.java:392) [bll.jar:]
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterSyncJob.refreshVolumeData(GlusterSyncJob.java:363) [bll.jar:]
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterSyncJob.refreshClusterData(GlusterSyncJob.java:108) [bll.jar:]
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterSyncJob.refreshLightWeightData(GlusterSyncJob.java:87) [bll.jar:]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor31.invoke(Unknown Source) [:1.7.0_75]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [rt.jar:1.7.0_75]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) [rt.jar:1.7.0_75]
        at org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.JobWrapper.execute(JobWrapper.java:60) [scheduler.jar:]
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213) [quartz.jar:]
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557) [quartz.jar:]

PS. I'm trying to import nodes where gluster in already installed & running.
Thank you