[ovirt-users] [SLA] can't start vm due to "host did not satisfy internal filter Memory."

Artyom Lukianov alukiano at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 14:13:23 UTC 2015

I checked a little in code, and we have some complicate formula for memory: memory_that_vm_need = host.mem_commited + host.pending_vmem_size + host.guest_overhead + host.reserved_mem + vm.guaranteed_memory
you can check all parameters for host under vds_dynamic table in database, you can also enable debug logging under engine log t get more details(http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Engine_Development_Environment#Enable_DEBUG_log).
I hope it will help you.
Thanks