[ovirt-users] mixing tagged and untagged vlans on a same interface

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Feb 13 15:17:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,

On a standalone libvirt/KVM, I've been used to mix tagged and untagged
vlans on the same interface, the untagged vlan dedicated to the physical
interface em1 and the other tagged ones to VLAN em1.X.
I've just installed a new datacenter with an untagged ovirtmgmt and then
realized that I've been prevented from attaching additional vlan to the
same inetrface.
Is there a reason for that, knowing that nothing should technically be
wrong?