[ovirt-users] Backup solution using the API

Soeren Malchow soeren.malchow at mcon.net
Mon Feb 16 12:44:32 UTC 2015

Dear Liron,

thanks alot, i know, i was following that, however the Live Merge Feature was missing in CentOS 7, that was already the discussion.

Now on Fedora 20 the Live Merge works (we have to stick to Fedora then until this is in CentOS 7.1 ?! )

I am experimenting with scripts to iterate through all machines and do a backup for all machines on a separate VM, I will let you know how that goes

Cheers
Soeren