[ovirt-users] Local and remote storage?

Pat Riehecky riehecky at fnal.gov
Thu Feb 19 14:14:08 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've run into an "odd" problem with oVirt 3.5.1.

I've two sets of VMs:
A) some fairly critical VMs which need HA and have access to shared storage
B) some less important systems which can be reconstructed in the event
of a disaster

My plan was to use the slack disk on my oVirt nodes to host the 'B'
systems while still allowing the 'A' systems to run there.  This seems
to not be allowed[1].

Is there a way I can utilize both the spare disk on my compute nodes and
have HA configured for some VMs with shared storage?

Pat

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Administration_Guide#Preparing_Local_Storage

--
Pat Riehecky