[ovirt-users] oVirt Manager problem

Christopher Pereira kripper at imatronix.cl
Tue Feb 24 21:25:53 UTC 2015

Hi Massimo,

Please check what is going on with your postgresql DB.

1) Log into the ovirt-engine VM
2) su - postgres
3) query table sizes with:

psql engine -c "SELECT nspname || '.' || relname AS relation,
     pg_size_pretty(pg_relation_size(C.oid)) AS size
   FROM pg_class C
   LEFT JOIN pg_namespace N ON (N.oid = C.relnamespace)
   WHERE nspname NOT IN ('pg_catalog', 'information_schema')
   ORDER BY pg_relation_size(C.oid) DESC
   LIMIT 20;"

Probably it's the "audit_log" table.