[ovirt-users] oVirt Manager problem

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 11:17:49 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

It seems that the total objects (tables and indices) around audit_log table
is 2GB.

You can control the number of entries in this table by setting a shorter
period for keeping data in that table. The default is 30 days.
You can check by:
engine-config -g AuditLogAgingThreshold

and if wish to set a smaller value for days to keep, i.e for a week:
engine-config -s AuditLogAgingThreshold=7

and restart the ovirt-engine to take effect.

However, I'm curious if there is some flooding of a certain event-log
entry in that table which might cause this table to increase to that volume
unless it reflects the actual workload of the system.