[ovirt-users] Possibility to regenerate answer file on primary node

Christopher Young mexigabacho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 00:26:53 UTC 2015

I believe that I'm stuck with trying to follow the deployment via the
popular guide at:
http://community.redhat.com/blog/2014/11/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-5-part-two/

I'm trying to get my second hosted-engine deployed and seem to keep running
into errors with '--deploy' on the second node.

---
          --== NETWORK CONFIGURATION ==--

          Please indicate a pingable gateway IP address [x.x.x.x]:
          The following CPU types are supported by this host:
                 - model_Westmere: Intel Westmere Family
                 - model_Nehalem: Intel Nehalem Family
                 - model_Penryn: Intel Penryn Family
                 - model_Conroe: Intel Conroe Family
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Environment customization': Invalid CPU
type specified: None

---
It seems like the answer file that is copied from the first node is either
not being copied or is incorrect.  In any case, I was wondering if there
was a way to verify this as well as if there is a method for regenerating
the answer file on the first node should it be missing (which I think that
it might be).

I apologize if this is pretty obvious stuff at this point as I feel like
I'm missing something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris