[ovirt-users] Alerts

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 13:19:10 UTC 2015

On 01/07/2015 02:05 PM, Koen Vanoppen wrote:
> Thanks. But, is there no other way, besides screwing around in the database?

You can use the Python SDK:

#!/usr/bin/python

import ovirtsdk.api
import ovirtsdk.xml

api = ovirtsdk.api.API(
  url="https://engine.example.com/ovirt-engine/api",
  username="admin at internal",
  password="******",
  ca_file="/etc/pki/ovirt-engine/ca.pem"
)

alerts = api.events.list(query="severity=alert")
for alert in alerts:
    alert.delete()

api.disconnect()

> <mailto:emesika at redhat.com>>: