[ovirt-users] Hosted-engine ISO domain

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Wed Jan 14 20:52:20 UTC 2015

I think it is in the answer file
/etc/ovirt-engine-setup.conf.d/20-setup-ovirt-post.conf
OVESETUP_CONFIG/isoDomainExists=bool:True

You are correct about the iso domain not being available until the data center is up, and this requires a data domain. He had said in an earlier thread he does not see it in the UI at all.

I'm no expert, just speaking from my experiences with ovirt.

Donny D