[ovirt-users] VM got paused state after migration

Demeter Tibor tdemeter at itsmart.hu
Mon Jul 13 14:02:09 UTC 2015

Dear Listmembers,

I have a 3 node ovirt system, it's based on self-host glusterfs.
Today, I did a vm migration but it was unsuccessful.
The vm got a paused state and it was unable to resume and it was impossible to switch off. Cause I killed it on the compute node, but it's remains as paused state.
How can I switch to power-off state this machine? At this moment I can't power on this vm.....:(
In this case are there any "friendly" solution for the future?
If I do a restart for vdsmd, that will cause other "bad" things?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tibor